The Surgery’s Patients Participation Group is now a well established group where patients, members of the medical staff and the Practice Manager are able to meet quarterly to discuss matters relating to the surgery.
The aims of the Group are:
- To improve communication between the Practice and the Patients.
- To exchange information and ideas.
- To discuss recent or future developments which involve the practice and its patients.
- To consider patients concerns, comments or suggestions about the quality of the service provided and what improvements can be made.
All patients of the Practice are eligible to join the Patient Participation Group, so if you are enthusiastic about the surgery and have a few hours to spare each quarter please think about becoming a member of your PPG.
If you wish to become a member, contact our Practice Manager who can provide you with further information about membership.
Meetings and Events
Our next PPG meeting is Tuesday 5th November at 6:30pm.
Please see copies of PPG meeting minutes:
A quality survey has been conducted and discussed with the PPG and the clinical and practice staff and an action plan developed to address the issues raised.
- Notting Hill Medical Centre Practice Survey Results 2013-14
- Notting Hill Medical Centre Local Participation Report 13-14
Virtual Patient Group
If you are unable to come to our meetings why not be part of our virtual Patient Group? From time to time we may need some patient input on certain issues. At these times we will e-mail our patient group for comments, suggestions or to do a questionnaire.
If you would like to register as a Virtual patient group member please give your name and email address to our Practice Manager